Criminal Defense and Civil Defense Investigations
Criminal and civil defense investigations are every bit as involved and require as much expertise as law enforcement investigations. One of the mottos IBRC believes is "In order to offer a good defense, you must have a good offense". In other words, knowing how your opponent, (Prosecution or law enforcement), thinks and operates will help you plan for the best possible defense strategy.
Since all IBRC Investigators are retired cops with an investigative background, we are able support the IBRC Motto.
We will review all documents and discovery, scrutinize every report, analyze all evidence and will uncover any flaws or weaknesses in your adversaries case. Our criminal and civil defense investigations may include:
- Client consultation
- Initial review of the case details
- Obtaining copies of police reports
- Review and analysis of documents and evidence
- Review of prior witness statements
- Witness interviews and re-interviews
- Seeking out new witnesses and evidence
- Comprehensive report preparation
- Courtroom testimony where necessary
IBRC Investigators are experts at re-interviewing existing witnesses. We utilize every available data base information system, along with canvassing the neighbor, also referred to as pounding the pavement, in an attempt to discover any additional witnesses or evidence that may be crucial to your defense.
Please contact IBRC for a free consultation.
Call Toll Free for More Information and a FREE Consultation!